Transforming Africa through Repentance and United Prayers As we mobilize the Body of Christ and all spheres of society, Community by community, Nation by Nation with the full Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Annual Days of United Prayer on Pentecost Sunday Establishment of Prayer initiatives Equipping and Training Churches, Communities, Market Place and Nation to pray Facilitate the process of Unity & Revival (Local Church & Fraternal) Establishment strong links with partner organizations.
- Facilitate and be an ambassador of unity within the Body of Christ (Local Church & Fraternal)
- Live and teach a lifestyle of prayer and worship Live and teach a lifestyle free from all forms of immorality
- Live and teach a lifestyle free from all forms of idolatry, witchcraft, ancestral worship
- Live and teach a lifestyle of integrity To be an ambassador of racial cultural family and tribal reconciliation
- To be an ambassador of change by influencing all spheres of civil society according to biblical principles and standards
- Co ordinate and participate in Prayer Initiatives and Annual Day of Prayer for Africa
- Be committed and supportive to all partners in the Transformation process.
Facilitate, build and maintain a strong alliance with the local church
Facilitate and promote local fraternal Ensure regular regional and nation consultations Effect utilization of fasting and intersession before and during Transformation Africa initiatives
Annual consultations for youth initiatives Develop and train local Transformation Africa Leaders
Facilitate and build relationships with the partner organizations Develop and implement a national advertising and media plan